i will hold all the babies until they get it.
all the babies.
to watch bethenny frankel (hoppy?) give birth on national television, but what makes me even more pathetic is the fact that i’m tearing up watching her tell her family that they “have a baby girl and her name is bryn hoppy.”
brb, doing flys and being too hard for this.
- dad: brittney, is it that time of the month?
- me: no...
- dad: well i wouldn't want to have to deal with you then...
- me: who put diapers on the shopping list?
- dad: probably the same person who put rice cakes and water balloons.
- me: where does it say water balloons?
- dad: right there. and bacon.
- me: was it you?
- dad: yep.
- me: who needs diapers?
- dad: you do.
makes me wonder how many families actually use them on a daily basis. doesn’t that get annoying?
i’m pretty sure the only times i’ve used paper plates and/or plastic silverware are birthday parties, camping, and barbecues.
HEY, FAMILY! WE’RE GOING CAMPING IN THE DINING ROOM BECAUSE IT’S TIMMY’S BIRTHDAY AND HE WANTS SOMETHING HOT OFF THE GRILL!