until next sunday.
that’s all. okay bye.
i can get a 45% on my statistics final and still have an A in the class.
and we get to bring a cheat sheet. basically today is a joke and then it’s summer. for a week.
- sunday: study all night for algebra exam (read over notes, take practice quizzes, correct and redo problems that were wrong)
- monday: fail algebra exam. literally.
- tuesday: kill poetry exam
- wednesday: nothing, study all day and night for brain and behavior. get random 30 minute intervals of sleep between wednesday and thursday.
- thursday: somehow make it to brain and behavior exam and nail it. come home, study biology for maybe an hour (never went to class, no idea what the material is until i open the book today for the first time) and end up getting a b on the exam and a b in the class.
- friday: stat exam. we get a “cheat sheet” of all the formulas and anything we want that can fit on both sides of a sheet of paper. let’s just say my 99% average isn’t going anywhere.
so even though i seriously bombed algebra, i’m really happy with how all my other exams have been going. but seriously, i need sleep. and summer.
i willingly signed up for this at some point in my life.